Are you hitting the summer blahs? Are your kids bouncing off the walls? Do you want to get them excited about something? Watch the minute long trailer below…
How do you join the Engineering Spy Girls Summer Program?
- You don’t have to be a boy or a girl.
- Make yourself a Spy Puff. http://www.spypuffengineering.com/engineering-spy-girls/main-engineering-spy-girls-page/
- Do the first Mission. http://www.spypuffengineering.com/engineering-spy-girls/mission-1/
- Send in a picture of your completed mission to either Kelly (at) spypuffengineering.com or post it on our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/kelly.learningthings .
- I will send you your spy goods with each completed mission. The first mission gets you a personal mission book and badge. You will receive a badge for each mission that you can put in your mission book. Your second mission gets you an official Engineering Spy ID and then your third mission gets you a spy decoder.
- You move up in the Engineering Spy firm as you continue to complete missions. There is a new Mission every Friday.